Terms and Conditions for Authors:
Benefits for Authors:
- IndieNeutron.com markets the website and curriculum (curricula) to educators
- IndieNeutron.com maintains the website and handles the shopping cart, payment etc.
- No limits on how many curricula an author can sell on IndieNeutron.com
- No out-of-pocket expense
- Curriculum (curricula) can stay up indefinitely (unless Indie Neutron deems it necessary to remove it, in which case the author will be notified.)
- Authors will retain the rights to their curriculum (curricula)
To sell your curriculum (curricula) on IndieNeutron.com, authors must agree to the following terms:
Authors must grant Indie Neutron the right to review any product submissions (curriculum/curricula) and to make the decision on whether or not to sell it on IndieNeutron.com.
Curricula must be submitted in PDF format, ready for publishing on IndieNeutron.com.
The author sets the price for the curriculum (curricula). When a product sells, Indie Neutron takes a 20% commission and the author will receive 80% which will be paid directly to the author’s PayPal account. It is the author’s responsibility to have an active, working PayPal account in order to receive funds. We will not issue paper checks.
Author provides sample pages to post on the website for potential buyers to see.
Indie Neutron will automatically reject any curriculum (curricula) containing the following (subject to Indie Neutron’s judgment):
- Inappropriate language
- Sexual/mature content
- Controversial subject matter
- Plagiarized material
It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that their curriculum (curricula) is original material and does not infringe on any copyright laws. Indie Neutron is not responsible for any copyright infringement.
Terms and Conditions for Buyers:
The curricula on IndieNeutron.com are copyrighted material and are only to be used for and by non-profit organizations.
Curricula sold on IndieNeutron.com are not for resale.
Indie Neutron cannot guarantee the accuracy of statements made in curriculum.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Because we operate as a consignment shop and pay out commissions to the authors, we cannot refund your money.